- January 4, 2017
- Posted by: AppsGenii
- Category: Blogs, Innovation, Mobile, Technology
Books are the key to success, someone said a time ago. But nowadays finding the right books through proper channels is a big dilemma. Don’t know where to buy & sell or donate books so that someone can benefit of them? Book Bridges Connects Students via Textbooks!
Book Bridges is the first mobile application of its kind that encourages students to buy and sell textbooks to one another.
Students can list books on our Book Bridges database that they want to sell. These books are then searchable by potential buyers at the same school. The buying and selling is restricted to specific campuses so that students aren’t competing with nationwide sellers. This means that the students also have a higher probability of selling their books and getting the price that they want.
- List your books in seconds with ISBN look up
- Create listings for books unique to your campus
- Send out requests if the book you need isn’t available
- Take photos of your book to accurately depict condition
- In-App chat to facilitate transactions
- Easily keep in-touch with your connections for future sales
- Post your listings on Facebook for maximum exposure
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Local transactions means no need for shipping & handling
Download and install Book Bridges and leave away all of your worries about your books because with Book Bridges mobile app you can now find, sell, buy, or even give books in charity so that someone out there on this planet can benefit because of you.
Going through your worst nightmare, Experiencing NO SALES – NO BUSINESS – NO REVENUE! Need help turning a failing business into a success; AppsGenii Technologies have got your back.
Contact us today and see how a Mobile APP or a Web Design can grow your Business with immense increase in Revenues. Grab a Perfect Mobile App or a Web Design with Guaranteed Sales, Business, & Revenues.
So what are you waiting for? Drop an email or give him a call, and see the results at your own.