- September 9, 2016
- Posted by: AppsGenii
- Category: Blogs, Ideas, Innovation, Mobile, Technology
Need to sign or fill out a document? SignPDF makes it quick and easy to do both and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing.
SignPDF is typically use to sign and fill documents including NDA’s, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more.
How SignPDF works?
- Open any PDF from your iPhone, iPod or iPad’s Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Fill out form with your name, initial, date, check boxes and sign realistically with your finger.
- Email the signed document to anyone, print it or upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.Net, etc.
- Sign documents with just a finger
- No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
- Easily add name, initial, date, check boxes and signature to PDF
- Your important documents stay with you on your device.
- No sign up process or account is needed. Simply sign docs!
- Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
- Export documents to use in other apps
- Print any document with AirPrint enabled printers
Going through your worst nightmare, Experiencing NO SALES – NO BUSINESS – NO REVENUE! Need help turning a failing business into a success; AppsGenii Technologies have got your back.
Contact us today and see how a Mobile APP or a Web Design can grow your Business with immense increase in Revenues. Grab a Perfect Mobile App or a Web Design with Guaranteed Sales, Business, & Revenues.
So what are you waiting for? Drop an email or give him a call, and see the results at your own.
Contact Details of Malik Mudassir:
- Website: http://www.appsgenii.com/
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malikmudassir
- Skype: malikmudassir
- Phone: +1 512 487 7759
- Cell: 0092-321-644 3388
Have a Good Day!